In this competitive and dynamic society, rapid technological innovation and stringent product performance are becoming standard requirement in the electronics industry. As we supply raw material to the terminals and connectors manufacturers as well as leadframe products for semiconductor assemblers of discrete and I.C. components, the ability to provide good services and quality products become the essential focus of our progressive company.
With this in mind, the top management of Singapore Kobelco Pte Ltd (SKPL) has adopted a stringent Quality Policy to enhance our competitive edge. The Policy has been understood, implemented and maintained at all levels in SKPL.
Characteristics of Kobelco Copper Alloys:
- Excellent Electrical Conductivity
- High Strength & Good Bend Formability
- Good Softening Resistance
- High Corrosion & Heat Resistance
- Low Internal Residual Stress
- Good Heat Sink Spreader
- Good Solderability and Bondability